Selected research results from cooperation with Cryptix and RIAT available online
In a cooperation with our partners Cryptix AG and RIAT, the Austrian Blockchain Center (ABC) has tackled one of the most often discussed uses cases of Blockchain technology: Decentralized Finance (DeFi), in particular privacy-preserving decentralized payment systems. The research initiative, which was embedded in Cryptix’s “Project Pallas“, looked into uestions on scalability, degree of decentralization and privacy-preserving properties of blockchain platforms and protocols that are suitable for the development of such payment systems.
An overview of selected results is available online:
- The Challenges of On-Chain Privacy (https://cryptix.ag/blog/the-challenges-of-on-chain-privacy/)
- An Overview of Privacy-Preserving Blockchains (https://cryptix.ag/blog/an-overview-of-privacy-preserving-blockchains/)
- Privacy Taxonomy Part One: Privacy Coins (https://cryptix.ag/blog/privacy-taxonomy-part-one/)
- Privacy Taxonomy Part Two: Privacy Infrastructure (https://cryptix.ag/blog/privacy-taxonomy-part-two-privacy-infrastructure/)
- Stablecoins: A Gentle Introduction, Part One” (https://cryptix.ag/blog/stablecoins-a-gentle-introduction-part-one/)