Prae Doc, full-time
You have a background in financial services and are also interested in digital technologies? Would you like to take an important step in your scientific career and advance digitization in Austria? Then you will find ideal conditions for this with us!
For a research project in cooperation with Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) and bitpanda we are looking for a
Researcher prae doc in the area of Cryptoeconomic Modelling and Blockchain Applications for Business.
The research project will focus on business related research questions in Multi-Blockchain Token Systems like Pantos.
What we offer
- Attractive full-time employment (40h/week)
- Possibility to write a PhD thesis
- Ongoing scientific exchange with leading scientists at ABC and WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration)
- Possibility for independent and joint publication of research results in scientific journals
- Working in a team
- Workplace near subway (U1)
What you do
- Conduct a research project on multi-blockchain token systems
- Participation in the planning, organization, preparation and follow-up of all project-related activities (research, workshops, reporting, etc.)
- Ongoing support of the project partners (especially partner companies and public institutions) as a central contact person
- Independent research for a dissertation project within the research project
- Collaboration in further research projects and knowledge building in the ABC
- Administrative work
Who you are
- Completed master’s or diploma degree in business administration or a comparable field with above-average academic success
- Interest in scientific research
- Experience with scientific research is desired
- Ability to communicate professionally with project partners
- Interest in computer science and digitization (especially blockchain and related technologies) and a good technical understanding of these technologies
- Fluent in German and English
For this position the minimum salary is € 3,137.00 gross per month (14 times a year). Our final offer will depend on your experience.
The Austrian Blockchain Center (ABC) is a competence center partly funded by Austrian Research Promotion Agency. The Center’s mission is to be the one-stop-shop Austrian Research Center for Blockchain (and related) technologies to be applied in industrial applications like industry 4.0 / IoT as well as financial, energy, logistics, government and administrative applications. Together with our scientific partners we provide services for a wide variety of industries ranging from Financial Services to Manufacturing.
Are you interested? Please email us at email@example.com by November 15, 2020. Please include your CV, letter of motivation and other important documents.